Selling Your Home
Selling your home can be an exciting and emotional process. The Cuppy Group will guide you through every step of the sales process.
When you list with The Cuppy Group you get a professional, aggressive, and knowledgable agent! Our unique marketing schemes help get your home sold faster and at the highest possible price!
Selling a home means a comprehensive plan must be in place. If you select me as your listing agent, I will:
- Explain basic real estate principles, agency relationships and the listing agreement
- Explain the process of selling your home, including the cycle of a real estate transaction
- Research your home’s current market value by providing you with a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) which will include information on recently sold homes and homes currently on the market in your neighborhood.
- Provide you updated information as market conditions change
- Assist you in properly pricing your home to reach the largest pool of potential buyers.
- Network with other real estate professionals to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Engage a professional photographer to insure optimum exposure on all websites, multiple listing service, including still photos and virtual tour
- Prepare custom designed color advertising brochures, including additional home information to provide buyers with all pertinent facts concerning your home (i.e. specific home upgrades, expanded floor plan)
- Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view.
- Engage in a comprehensive advertising campaign to give your home the ideal amount of exposure.
- Utilize technology including my personal web site to showcase your property to other real estate agents along with potential home buyers.
- Assist you in understanding the Purchase and Sale Agreement and all Addenda
- Represent YOU in the transaction; negotiate with the buyer’s agent on your behalf
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property and home.
- Keep you informed during all phases of the closing process; track contingencies and make certain contract deadlines are kept
- Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Represent you in a manner that is both professional and thorough
- Follow up to ensure a smooth transition from seller to buyer
- And much more!